Smart Start Academy Jersey City, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Smart Start Academy is dedicated to bringing the best environment for learning and creativity to each student. Our full day programs have a curriculum that works to meet every learning style in a way that nurtures every aspect of a child- the physical, emotional, intellectual and social.
At Smart Start Academy, our teachers are responsible for managing the classroom from top down. From setting curriculum to delegating to assistants, your role will be to ensure that lesson plans, activities, and child care progress smoothly, effectively and to a high standard.
Lead teachers who specialize in the following age ranges:
Infant (1 to 14 months), Toddler (1.5 to 2 Years), Preschool (2 to 3 Years), and Pre-K (4 to 5 Years)
- Individual management of the students
- Daily report- Has a full communication with parents
- Preparing lesson plans
- Classroom management
- Training of new hires within classroom
- Help with cleaning/up keep of their classroom
- Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class; supervising day care.
- Develops and nurtures children by planning and implementing educational programs; providing day-care; keeping children safe.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree Required;
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education Preferred
- Experience in a preschool or daycare environment is a must
- Must be a strong, communicative team player
- Leadership and management skills required
Benefits and Perks:
- Paid vacation policy
- Paid bonus days
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development classes
- Opportunity for growth with the fastest growing preschool in Hudson County
* Depending on education and experience*
Smart Start Academy aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or any disability you may have (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human rights Act 1993).
Powered by JazzHR
Smart Start Academy
AddressJersey City, NJ
EducationView all jobs at Smart Start Academy