Sales Operations Analyst
Smart Pension Ltd Nashville, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
Smart USA is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our team in Nashville. The Sales Operations Analyst will help coordinate, organize and manage our sales pipeline and strategic partnership opportunities. This role will have significant exposure to the firms senior leadership team and lead the preparation of client and prospect presentation materials, pitch decks and corporate overviews.
- Maintain and manage the firms sales pipeline and partnership tracker
- Coordination and / or creation of client and prospect agendas, meeting materials and pitchbooks
- Synthesize market data, competitive intel and industry trends into client facing materials in support of the sales process
- Organize and schedule follow up actions form partnership calls
- Participate in various client / partner meetings and initial conversations with prospects
- Partner with the marketing team to design marketing content and collateral as well as help to manage web inquiries
- Creation and management of a dashboard of the opportunities, closes, upcoming conversations and web inquiries
- Work with leadership to design an estimated probability weighted model for opportunities
- Participate in the evaluation of potential client relationship management tools
- Sales & Distribution
- Corporate Strategy
- Product Strategy
- Client Solutions
- At least 2 years prior experience in the financial services industry, particularly in retirement
- Bachelors degree required
- Health Insurance (via Aetna) including Dental and Vision.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance.
- $500 personal training budget to spend on books, courses, conferences or training materials to help you develop.
- 5 week sabbatical after 5 years.
- 15 days vacation per year plus 1 extra day vacation day after 2 years and then every year up to a max of 20 days vacation. 10 holidays. 10 days sick per year.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Enhanced parental leave.
If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you.
Smart Pension Ltd
BusinessView all jobs at Smart Pension Ltd