Are you a recent graduate with strong communication skills who enjoys working with others? You’ve come to the right place! We’re looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, and creative problem-solver to join our Customer Support team as a Technical Support Engineer (TSE) as part of our September class.
As a member of our Customer Support team, you’ll provide a service experience second to none as you help our customers tackle their problems head on and crush any technical obstacles in their path. And you’ll be supported internally by a best-in-class team as well, receiving ample training and development opportunities to help get you up and running and ready for primetime.
FTI extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
We are a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports approximately 3,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast, which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us!
- Use superior customer service skills by keeping a positive, caring, can-do attitude for our customers
- Address and resolve customer concerns and issues in a timely manner
- Document all events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved
- Responsible for learning iCIMS’ platform and ancillary products quickly and providing accurate information about them to our customers
- Independently collects and tracks information and details of the problem
- Troubleshoot customer issues using remote desktop software
- Interact with customers through phone and email to address and resolve concerns and issues
- Dedicate yourself to the success and satisfaction of our customers
- Attempt to resolve customer issues or escalate to advanced personnel if necessary
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Minimum of 0-2 years of technical support experience
- Must be able to work nights and weekend shifts
- Must have good working knowledge of Windows/Mac OS and its components
- Strong customer relations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule; including nights
- Strong knowledge of web-browser based technologies
- Experience with system networking, TCP/IP and DNS
- Experience with HRIS, CRM and / or ATS is a plus
FTI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.