Client Partner (Remote)
Are you looking to sell a product that delivers? Is making money and working with a collaborative team important to you? If so, this could be the sales career for you!
Smart Data Solutions, a leading provider of data management, claim routing and workflow solutions to health plans and TPAs, is looking for a motivated sales professional to join our resilient, hard-working, and supportive team.
What you’ll be doing?
- Meets and exceeds sales objectives as assigned
- Develop relationships with C and VP level executives within assigned accounts and clearly articulate the Smart Data Solutions value proposition to address their business needs
- Consult with customer stakeholders to prepare, implement, and execute strategic business plans for each account based upon information acquired through periodic business reviews and customer meetings.
- Work with SDS Technical Partner team to ensure that the customer business needs are being addressed and open communication with SDS and the customer is maintained.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for each account that measures attainment of sales and customer goals
- Work strategically with the SVP of Sales to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates along with predictable and precise sales forecasts
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Keep informed of industry trends and feed this information to the relevant company stakeholders
- Delivery of on-site and online sales presentations and product demos
- Preparation and delivery of presentations, proposals and quotes
- Actively build product knowledge to ensure a high level of understanding of the Smart Data Solutions product line including any new functionality.
- Travel as needed for client, prospect and sales meetings, travel is projected to average 50%
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What we’re looking for?
- Successful history of supporting and managing relationships in the healthcare payer market with demonstrated success in working with customers who are using enterprise products focused on workflow automation, EDI, Clearinghouse, Claims Processing and/or outsourced BPO solutions.
- Proven ability to present an enterprise technology solution impacting multiple departments within a payer organization
- Understanding of SaaS cloud-based technology service models and transaction-based pricing models
- Ability to provide a consultative approach within the account management/customer success process
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team to plan sales activities
Client Partner Attributes
- Self-starter: goal oriented and accountable to self and others
- Maintains open and honest communication both internally and externally
- Collaborative to foster teamwork
- Trusted partner and advisor:
- shows confidence, humility, and good judgment
- Customer service mentality: effective listener, responsive and proactive
Location: Smart Data Solutions is located in Eagan, MN. This position is a remote position.
Why this is the company for you?
- Competitive salary + commission!
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- A professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits including, health, dental and vision insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holiday, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
For over 20 years, Smart Data Solutions has been partnering with leading payer organizations to provide automation and technology solutions enabling data standardization and workflow automation. The company brings a comprehensive set of turn-key services to handle all claims and claims-related information regardless of format (paper, fax, electronic), digitizing and normalizing for seamless use by payer clients. Solutions include intelligent data capture, conversion and digitization, mailroom management, comprehensive clearinghouse services and proprietary workflow offerings. SDS’ headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 300+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 420 healthcare organizations as clients, including a number of Blues plans, large regional health plans and leading independent TPAs, handling over 500 million transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS has also invested meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS recently partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status
Smart Data SolutionsFarmington Hills, MI
Get fresh Client Partner (Remote) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.