In this entry-level role, you will begin your new career by receiving hands-on training in fundraising, marketing, and business development techniques. After completing our training program, you will be proficient in all aspects of fundraising, operations, and personnel management.
Duties also include:
• Event setup and maintenance
• Face-to-face customer service with customers
• Management training--we do not hire managers, we BUILD them!
Successful candidates for the Fundraising Manager must have a great attitude with a strong desire to succeed. Someone with the ability to work weekends, evenings, and some holidays will be a good fit for this dynamic training program.
• Must be 18 or older
• Great communication and people skills
• A competitive work ethic
• Student mentality
• Reliable transportation
• Must pass background check prior to hire
We are seeking people with AMAZING personalities and people skills to fill various entry-level positions to start immediately!
Some of the benefits of joining our training program include:
• Access to an extensive paid training program that includes classroom and in-store training
• Competitive compensation structure
• Recognition and rewards program
• Aggressive income potential
Smart Business Solutions