HVAC Service Technician
Smart Air Service Co. Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIGHLY MOTIVATED Individual Wanted!
Are you tired of being just a number? Are you looking for an opportunity that offers career growth, top benefits, and gives back to the community? If so - apply today! Smart Air Cooling & Heating has been in business since 2009, is locally and family owned, and is looking for the right person to join our team as an HVAC Service Technician Lead.
Job Title: Lead Service Technician
Work start and end time: Full-time Position (typically 40 hours per week plus on-call rotation)
Pay Scale: $20.00 - $40.00 per hour + benefits + spiffs (Depending On Experience)
Position Summary: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Assist with training Service Technicians. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory and retail pricing. Develop training programs for the service department as needed and directed.
Paid Training Included - (NATE, NCI, RSES, BDR)
Group Health Insurance
Vision and Dental Insurance
Company provided uniforms
Company Supplied Vehicle
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
• Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in Service of HVAC equipment.
• Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes.
• Work on up to a 28' extension ladder and up to a 14' step ladder.
• Meet all qualifications and have all tools required. Including ability to demonstrate working knowledge of daily, weekly, monthly skills noted below.
• Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance.
• Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea's and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers and coworkers
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Experience in training and mentoring service technicians.
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
• Ability to obtain Nate Core Certification With-in 1 Year of hire to be paid for by company.
• Universal EPA Certification
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• Insurable driving record
• Possess tools needed
Smart Air Service Co.Why Work Here?
We are an innovative and solutions-focused organization committed to our customer's comfort needs and our team member's growth!
Smart Air Service Co. is a local, family owned company, with an excellent reputation, and have been in business for over 15 years in Austin.
3903 Warehouse RowAustin, TX