Customer Success Representative
Smarsh is seeking a Customer Success Representative to be part of the growing Smarsh Customer Success Team. The Customer Success team is our customer's trusted partner and advocate, with the goal of driving our customer's success and establishing loyal relationships with Smarsh. In this role you will be responsible for working with customers to resolve their open business questions. You will assist customers with inbound invoice or contract questions, provide direction for accessing service information, and assist with follow up to ensure customer questions are resolved.
This position is located in the Portland, OR office.
- Respond to inbound customer calls in a prompt manner
- Resolve questions with the first interaction with a representative
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Analyzes customer contract, invoices, or billing related issues to identify necessary action to address client need
- Tracks activity in SalesForce.com, and accurately logs outcomes of customer discussions
- Process customer account or billing adjustments
- Consistently meet or exceeds time to resolution targets
- Partner with other internal teams to ensure client's needs and resolution with escalated issues are being met.
- Follow up on customer survey feedback, capture additional client requests or feedback for how Smarsh may continue to improve service
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Communicate to all levels within an organization; written and verbal
- 1+ years experience with customer service
- Deep sense of empathy for customers
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand questions and problem solve
- Proven results in driving customer health and satisfaction resulting in loyalty and advocacy
- Positive and energetic individual who enjoys being part of a growing company
- BA/BS degree or 2+ years experience in lieu of a degree
Ready to join a thriving tech company that's redefining digital archiving and business intelligence? Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today's fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is 'People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.' We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers.