Sr Java Full Stack Developer - Seattle, WA (Onsite)
- Posted: over a month ago
Role : Sr Java Full Stack Developer
Location : Seattle, WA (Day 1 onsite)
Duration : Long Term Contract
SmarTek21 is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer for our contract to hire full-time hybrid/onsite project located in Seattle, Washington. You will be managing a small team of developers and will need good onshore/offshore coordination experience along with strong UI front end skills.
The position must have the following:
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on Java development experience.
- Strong experience in debugging and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience in delivering enterprise solutions with JSP, Servlets, Security and MVC.
- Strong experience with programming HTML/CSS technologies
- Good understanding in XML, XSD and XSLT.
- Strong experience in developing and consuming REST/SOAP webservices.
- Expert-level knowledge of JDBC, backend SQL, database-stored procedures and JPA frameworks.
- Experience with Agile and Jenkins
- Strong experience with Junit and any mocking framework like mockito, jmockit etc.
- Good experience with SCM tools like Git, and TFS
- Management or mentor experience with development teams
- Good knowledge in a micro-service environment
- Knowledge of web accessibility and Ajax
Nice To Have Requirements:
- Experience in backbone is a plus.
- Experience in Splunk is a plus.
- Experience in cache framework like Redis, Memcached is a plus.
- 6 months hands-on SCSS experience.
Bachelors / Master s Degree in Computer Science or related field in a reputed institution
5 years professional experience in software development with most of them from a product company
Proficient in Java Development
Interview process -
Team interview on Microsoft TEAMS Video.
Salary Range for WA State: $10,500- $11,500 monthly bill rate | $127K - $141K per year
Who We Are:
Transforming businesses, driving success: SmarTek21
SmarTek21 is an IT services company founded in 2006 with a vision to empower organizations to excel in a data-driven world. Our team of technology and business experts understood that data had become a strategic asset that could drive business strategy and improve customer engagement. We started off by providing consulting and development services in Microsoft technologies, but as the world evolved, so did we. Today, we offer a wide range of services that include Agile Dev/Ops, Data Engineering & Analytics, Testing Automation & Support, and Managed Application and Infrastructure Services. These services are designed to help organizations transform into digital enterprises that can thrive in a data-driven world. We specialize in integrating technologies from various disciplines into holistic solutions, making digital transformations seamless for our clients.
What Is in It for You:
SmarTek21 Benefits Include: Paid Time off – start with 15 days accrued paid time off (PTO) a year. PTO days increase with years of service.
Paid Holidays - 8 paid holiday a year in addition to your PTO.
Health Insurance for FT employees – we pay 100 % premium of medical, dental and vision.
Health Insurance for FT employee’s family – we pay 50% of premium for medical, dental and vision for dependents.
401(k) – we administer 401(K) retirement contribution for FT employees.
Life Insurance/Short Term and Long-Term Disability – at no cost to you
Opportunities for internal promotions/career advancement
Family friendly work hours (closed on weekends and paid holidays)
SmarTek21 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at SmarTek21
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?