Immediate opening for DEP Compliance Administrator for local water & wastewater contracting company in Littleton, MA. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm office position with a nice benefits package.
Experience or familiarity with the water, wastewater industries is desirable, but willing to train the right person. Candidate will work as a team member in performing the responsibilities outlined below.
· DEP compliance of the various water systems we are contracted to operate.
· Oversight and implementation of DEP regulations regarding water supply, including compliance monitoring reporting.
· Preparation of various annual reports.
· Direct and assist field operators with mandatory DEP protocols whenever a bacteria or MCL violation occurs.
· Respond to inquiries from clients and fellow workers regarding DEP issues and be able to provide technical assistance in a professional and prompt manner.
· 2 or more years of full-time technical or professional experience in the field of environmental science, biology, chemistry, earth science, environmental health, natural science, toxicology, public health or a Bachelor's degree with a major in one of these fields.
· Must be team orientated and work well with others as well as function in a professional manner.
· Must be detail orientated and able to meet strict deadlines.
· Advanced skills in relevant computer applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook preferable with proficiency in data management and analysis.
· Ability to organize information and present it clearly.
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Over time, candidate will develop general knowledge of the water and wastewater industries and the regulations that govern them. This is an interesting and challenging position. Please e-mail resume to Rachel at Small Water Systems Services, LLC at email@example.com. Call our office at 978-486-1108 with questions, serious inquiries only please.