Our clinic is looking for a practice manager that is innovative, has a positive attitude, and the potential to grow, adapt and evolve with the ever-changing business climate. We have wonderful clients and strive to provide exceptional customer service and improve the client/pet experience. That is where an excellent practice manager can make a big impact! The right manager for us will be customer service oriented and have leadership skills. Any industry will be considered. We are willing to teach the right candidate about our industry if the core values are there.
This is not an all-inclusive list, but a general idea of what the role of practice manager is in our clinic
· Create a client and patient-centered environment including implementation of new ideas to improve the experience of both parties.
· Highlight the practice via social media, emails to the clients, and/or other outlets.
· Promote positive, cooperative working environment and maintain morale among staff members. Emphasize the value of teamwork.
· Maintain employee files. Schedule and coordinate regular employee performance reviews.
· Schedule and take an active role in regular staff meetings.
· Set goals for hospital performance based on previous performance and design strategies to meet these goals.
· Resolve any staff issues and always maintain a professional relationship with them
· Facilitate resolution of client complaints tactfully
· Resolve financial problems with clients including delinquent accounts, returned checks, etc.
· Hiring and training support staff
· Ensure staff members follow rules of professionalism with dress code, cell phone policy, client interaction, etc.
· Minimum 3 years of management or leadership role experience.
· Computer skills – be comfortable with using computers and basic word processing software such as MS Word (MS Excel is a bonus)
· Mathematical ability – ability to perform basic math functions as well as percentages and fractions
· Strong leadership qualities
· Strong organizational skills
· Love of animals (it can be a loud place to work sometimes)
Salary commensurate with experience
Additional details provided upon receipt of resume of qualified applicants