- Posted: over a month ago
Slyce Nation Delivery!
We are looking for experienced (preferred) Pizza Delivery Drivers today!
Slyce is looking for UPBEAT, motivated, friendly, and outgoing Delivery Drivers to join our team. There are many facets that go along with this fun loving position. You will have the ability to work with like minded people who want to make money and enjoy work, brush up on your organizational skills as well as your people pleasing demeanor. Slyce pays hourly for this position as well as receiving tips. As a Delivery Driver, you will learn how to put orders together, use the computer, and talk with guests who come to Carryout as well as the guests you will see at their home.
Minimum Requirements for this Position:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Possess the state minimum vehicle insurances required and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Possess and maintain an acceptable driving record as stipulated by our insurance carrier and company policy.
- No more than two moving violations in 36 months and one at fault accident.
- No major traffic citations or incidents in the past 60 months.
- Has the use of a properly maintained, licensed, and street legal vehicle capable of driving upwards of 100 miles per day.
- Possess a cell phone for calling guests upon arrival and mapping directions.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) in English and create a positive experience with our guests.
- Ability to read orders/recipes. Ability to understand and follow directions from others.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hourly: $15.50 - $21.50: Based on hourly rate + tips.
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Tuesday to Friday Dinner
Saturday and Sunday Lunch and Dinner
Delivery Location Type:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Slyce Pizza Bar
AddressIndian Rocks Beach, FL
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?