- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Manufacturing Assistant to join our team! You will operate some light equipment and should be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Organizing and cleaning the shop
- Assist the manufacturing manager in assembling product
- Perform other routine maintenance tasks
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields is a plus but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of hand tools is a must
- Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Must be reliable and responsible
SludgeHammer Group, Ltd.Why Work Here?
We offer competitive wage and a super-friendly working environment.
4772 US 131 SouthPetoskey, MI
ManufacturingView all jobs at SludgeHammer Group, Ltd.