Sloane Toyota of Malvern is looking to add Auto Sales Representatives to their Top performing sales team.
If you have a history of successful auto sales—one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge ( we’ll teach you everything you need to know about our Toyota line up)—we want to talk to you!
Do you have a knack for sales and customer service? Do you want to change gears and join the automotive field? We need talented Sales Professionals to provide the best-in-class customer experience that generations of our loyal customers have come to expect. If you are someone with a knack for sales and great customer service, we want to talk to you!
If you are looking for a career, not just a job, this is a great opportunity.
- Previous car sales experience is helpful, but not required.
- We will train the right candidate who has a successful track record in “big ticket” retail, business to business sales, hospitality or customer service.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and the desire to succeed.
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable, insurable driving record, background check and the ability to work a schedule that includes Saturdays is required.
As an Auto Sales Representative you will interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase. Your goal is to create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers. You will assist customers in selecting the right vehicle for their lifestyle. You will be trained on the specific products we offer and their benefit to our customer.
- Present vehicle attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options and store policies and services to customers.
- Ensure timely follow up and maintain strong relationships with previous and prospective customers.
- Track customers using store specific management system/s.
- Keep abreast of new products, features and accessories. Attend product and training courses.
What are the attributes we look for in a successful Sales Associate?
· Successful track record in commission-based sales
· Goal-oriented, ambitious and results-driven
· Sincere and outstanding communicator
· Great customer follow-up skills
· Team player
· Positive, social, energetic, customer-focused
· Professional references
- Industry Leading Dealership
- Very competitive health, vision, dental, life and disability packages
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Aggressive advertising to give excellent awareness to the Philadelphia metro area automobile customers
- Industry leading Service Department to take care of customers after the sale.
- Paid training
Sloane Toyota of Malvern is a member of the Sloane Automotive Group. We provide the advertising and support that you need to succeed in our industry.
*Search Engine Keywords
automotive, automotive sales, sales, bonus, commission, acura, audi, bmw, buick, cadillac, Landrover, jaguar,Porsche, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, land rover, lexus, lincoln, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, saab, smart, subaru, toyota, volkswagen, VW, training, auto, #autojobs, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, career, selling