Senior Business Claims Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Business Claims Analyst is a core member of the Business Solutions Organization. Represents all business stakeholders in the definition and prioritization of Claims operations initiatives, projects and efforts.
This is a critical position that requires effective planning, teamwork and collaboration and experienced managerial skills to develop and implement cost effective solutions to meet business needs and requirements. It also requires exceptional personnel leadership and motivational skills. Qualified applicants will have a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization. Strong project management and consulting skills are essential for this role.
· Provides strategic leadership for insurance solutions, development and implementation.
· Communicates, advocates and evangelizes the strategic direction to both internal and external customers.
· Oversee design project management, implementation, maintenance, customer service, end-user systems training and quality control for automation strategies.
· Act as a liaison between the client area, technical organization, and other affected areas in planning, directing and conducting the analysis of complex business problems.
· Develop detailed business and functional requirements, using templates and tools consistent with the methodology being employed.
· Employ the proper elicitation technique to ensure requirements are appropriately and efficiently identified, analyzed and documented using industry standard analysis techniques.
· Suggest creative technical and/or process solutions to identified business needs.
· Provide support for user acceptance testing and test defect resolution.
· Document and distribute user facing release notes/communications.
· May be relied upon to train and groom new analysts.
· Plans, develops and organizes feedback mechanisms to assure quality control and systems ability to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Counsels and advises business counterparts, external customers and vendors on systems capabilities and business benefits.
· Improves processes throughout the organization to increase the level and quality of service provided to internal and external customers through entire operating model.
· BS degree in Business, Risk Management, or related field, or its equivalent and continuing education related to the job.
· 5 to 7 years of related work experience in P&C insurance, particularly with respect to claims operations, business processes and business solutions with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
· Claims Center knowledge and experience is ideal.
· An ability to quickly learn and apply acquired knowledge essential to the position.
· Robust communication skills through written and verbal communication, with technical and non-technical audiences.
· Aptitude to promote and foster teamwork and a collaborative work-environment.
· Strong problem solving and problem identification skills to identify and mitigate obstacles and conflicts in advance.
SlingShot ConnectionsWhy Work Here?
Awesome company that continues to expand, come be a part of something great
The SlingShot advantage is our talent team’s focus on candidate relationships. Innovative, creative recruiting and placement are our priorities. With our agents’ long-time industry experience, SlingShot Connections prides itself on the ability to secure in-demand talent and expertly match it to individual company cultures.