SlingShot Connections Fremont, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
In this role, you will
- Perform analysis and market studies on current programs, using insights to develop solutions that ensure internal fairness, external competitiveness, and alignment with goals.
- Conduct salary survey bench marking assessments, actively seeking market intelligence to provide insights that will inform key compensation decisions.
- Develop compensation models, conduct statistical analysis, and analyze trends in compensation and build intelligence through reporting.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Conduct job evaluation and market pricing for new positions, job changes, or re-evaluation of existing jobs, as needed for highly specialized roles.
- Maintain job classification, leveling and title structures to drive greater consistency and transparency across our compensation programs.
- Conduct analysis of jobs, salaries, variable pay and other rewards in order to evaluate internal equity.
- Partner with talent acquisition and talent management partners on total compensation offers.
- Conduct ad hoc compensation analyses and projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Human Resources, Finance, or related studies.
- 4+ years of compensation analyst experience, preferably in a similar industry and/or publicly traded company.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment where the business is constantly evolving.
- Strong excel, data collection, and data visualization skills.
- Experience building dashboards and automating reports; experience with Workday a major plus.
- Strong quantitative, statistical, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others at all levels of organization.
- An analytical thinker who enjoys working with data and knows what it takes to succeed in a high-demand and dynamic working environment.
- Client-service oriented, with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Interest in analyzing data, with the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- You are a team player. You can positively engage while working closely with cross-functional teams to keep projects moving forward as smoothly as possible
SlingShot ConnectionsWhy Work Here?
Great company to have on your resume and provides you with the opportunity to grow!
The SlingShot advantage is our talent team’s focus on candidate relationships. Innovative, creative recruiting and placement are our priorities. With our agents’ long-time industry experience, SlingShot Connections prides itself on the ability to secure in-demand talent and expertly match it to individual company cultures.