Entry Level Customer Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Some of the largest brands in their respective industries have put their trust in our company to uphold and enhance their brand recognition. We offer fast and reliable results and we do it with the utmost respect and integrity. Not only do we provide increased sales revenue for our clients, but we do it with an enhanced customer experience.
We have found candidates who have a college degree in Marketing, Management, or Advertising OR 6 months of experience in the Customer Service or Sales field are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales positions.
Looking for career-focused individuals with a competitive spirit and passion for customer relationships. As a member of our team, your mission is to offer excellent customer support and product knowledge to help our client's needs. We go beyond answering questions and problem solving to make our experience memorable. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire our work culture.
o Meeting with new business clients, and retail customers face to face
o After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
o Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
o Creating a positive experience for our customers
· 4-year degree is noticed but not required
· 1-2 years of customer service, retail, or sales experience
· Passion to help customer needs
· Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
· Demonstrate a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
· Build and maintain business relationships with retail customers
· Create and manage customer accounts
· Greet customers in a professional manner
· Identify customer needs
· Recommend products and services to best suit customer needs
· This job involves one-to-one sales interaction with prospective retail customers
· We are looking for individuals that can transition into Management positions/ recruiting roles and training positions.
· We need someone who can work on flexible schedules during the day and have great Time Management skills (we are not micro-managers)
· Travel opportunities are awarded as Bonuses to top performers
· If you are not looking to move up in the company we are not looking for you to be stagnant.
Slight Edge Strategies, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?