Slicedbread is a digital agency located in sunny Los Angeles, California. We are a unique team that has a simple approach: attract, engage, monetize. Here at Slicedbread, we help our clients develop marketing strategies that drive brand growth. We thrive on the creativity and ingenuity of bright thinkers- like you.
Slicedbread needs a SEM Analyst to join our team to help assist with the rapid growth of our clients. You'll get to drive the decision making behind each of our clients’ advertising campaigns by turning data analysis, client objectives and varying budgets into actionable goal oriented initiatives, along with collaborating with our creative and technology teams to execute throughout each campaign.
Base salary: $40,000-$50,000 + Commission, Profit Share, Unlimited Vacations, Medical, Dental and Vision
Responsibilities and Duties
* Management of client search, shopping, and display accounts
* Creation of new campaigns including: strategy, copy, ad build-out and deployment
* Set up, deployment and optimization of Shopping Feed campaigns
* Assist in contributing research, insights, and strategy recommendations
* Assist in the workflow process both with clients and internally
* Assist in the develop comprehensive strategies for marketing clients
* Assist in the creation of monthly reports and analysis for marketing clients
* Will become Google Adwords Certified within 3 months of being hired.
Qualifications and Skills
* REQUIRED 2+ years (MINIMUM) Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads and YouTube Ads
* REQUIRED: Experience creating product shopping feeds, setting up Google Merchant Center and managing Product listing ads in Adwords
* REQUIRED: Have managed paid advertising accounts with average monthly spend above 20k+
* REQUIRED: Expert proficiency in Google Analytics with 2+ years (MINIMUM) experience.
* REQUIRED: Software skills including Excel and Google Sheets.
* REQUIRED: Have technical knowledge of tracking codes, URL strings and Google Analytics
* Excellent writing and proofing skills in order to create optimized and convincing sales oriented ad copy.
* Experience managing campaigns for more than 20 clients at once is a plus.
* Experience working with Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce is a plus.
* Capable of developing strategies to overcome limitations like MAP pricing in competitive spaces is a plus.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. A degree or minor in mathematics, statistics and/or marketing is a plus.
* Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus.
* Strong understanding of the digital advertising, social media and ecommerce landscape as well as related platforms.
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to track competing priorities and multiple campaigns and projects.
* Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and project management skills
* Analytical – You’re not afraid of CPL, CPC, Conversion Rate and ROI analysis. You can read the stories behind the numbers.
* Stay current on the latest PPC advertising trends, tools
* Knowledge of sales funnels, landing pages, lead generation campaigns
* Ability to work both collaboratively and independently; a self-starter who can take initiative and be responsible for achieving assigned tasks with little oversight.
* Sense of humor, a certain amount of maturity, vision, humility, curiosity and enthusiasm
* Energetic, goal-driven, professional with great work ethic
* A highly collaborative work environment that takes a team first approach.
* Opportunity to spend 10% of work time on self-directed projects/experiments/etc.
*All qualified applicants must complete an assessment test*