Director of Project Consultant
Slice Mr Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SliceMR helps primary researchers expedite data collection for quantitative research studies. We are a fast-growing company, founded to bring stability to survey project execution and improve declining respondent data quality.
We are currently looking for a Director of Project Consultant, preferably in Chicago but open to remote work.
The Director of Project Consultant’s primary duties will be to effectively manage a team of Project Consultants and to manage and execute online market research studies, utilizing best in class survey tools to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for research clients. This is a dual role of managing a team but also running projects.
Also, it includes:
Panel Management – Reviewing, scrubbing and adding new membersFraming supply from different 3rd party channels to fulfill a project’s data collection quotas.
A successful SliceMR Project Consultant:
- Manages expectations and delivers the highest level of service in an ever-changing, fast turnaround environment
- Has a technical aptitude to build an expertise in various market research tools, primarily online sampling DIY tools
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Takes pride in their work, stays positive and goes above and beyond to build trusting relationships within the team, across departments and most importantly, with clients
- Always strives to deliver results by being solution oriented and a team player
- Is flexible and embraces change to help make the business successful
- Prompt, proactive, and consultative management with focus on solutions for clients and team members
- Clearly and effectively communicates project metrics, timelines, and other details pertaining to hand offs to colleagues
Education: Bachelor's degree higher with research experience preferred and/or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in fieldwork, quantitative marketing research, or project management experience preferred
- Candidates should be technically minded and have a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other technical products
- Knowledge of survey platforms like SurveyMonkey, Focusvision, and Qualtrics preferred
- Knowledge of DIY sampling platforms are a plus
- Experience in digital media campaigns is welcome, as is familiarity with data analytics tools/languages such as PowerBI, Tableau, SPSS, STATA, SAS, R, SQL, etc.
Salary Range: $90,000 to $100,000
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Opportunities For Growth
If you are a problem solver, passionate, like working in a fast-paced team, and believe you have the right qualifications, send your resume including your LinkedIn profile link to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
SliceMR, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Slice Mr