Our UX Design team is rethinking how insurance protection is purchased and delivered. Making insurance easy to understand for our user base is what gets us up in the morning. We focus on providing delightful and easy experiences for our users. We also help the rest of the organization build empathy for our users. UX design is a critical part of the Slice Labs value proposition, and we are constantly looking to innovate and improve.
This ROLE applies UX design strategies and methodologies across the Slice product suite. You will get to own each feature from start to finish and collaborate with our multidisciplinary team consisting of product, engineering, QA, data science and marketing. You will be designing the best possible experience for our users.
YOU are enthusiastic about the entire UX design lifecycle. You would get the chance to touch upon various points of the process including user research, developing our long term UX strategy, delving into the pixels, and user testing. Ideally, you work well in a collaborative working environment and enjoy working in cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcomes.
It would be awesome if you bring:
- Demonstrated ability to create and document user personas and scenarios
- Experience creating customer journey maps, workflows, wireframes, mockups and taking things through to prototyping
- Comfort with understanding and utilizing information architectures in support of your design activities
- Experience conducting user testing (moderated, unmoderated), surveys and interviews to understand the customer journey and improve the overall experience
- A collaborative style that enables you to effectively work with diverse teams, customers and clients
- An innovative and scrappy spirit - you can’t help thinking of ways to improve products, strategies, process, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, guaranteeing your ideas and designs can be effectively communicated and understood
- Empathy for customers with a drive to focus on gaining insights and expertise in their product needs
- Experience with UX design industry software (e.g. Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision)
- A degree or diploma in a design related field (e.g. Design, Industrial Design, HCI), or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to the entire UX design cycle
We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, send us your resume at email@example.com and tell us more about you!