Preconstruction Services - Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PRECONSTRUCTION SERVICES - PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Architect, Engineer or Construction professional interested in working on a variety of projects for an established national construction firm. Primary function will be to provide preconstruction services for alternate delivery projects.
1. Lead preconstruction coordination and scheduling, design and constructability reviews, value engineering.
2. Coordinate preparation of RFQ/RFP responses and team interviews.
3. Assist with development of conceptual estimates.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
1. Five (5) years professional experience in a design firm including some Construction Administrative experience in both office and field capacity or;
2. Eight (8) years professional experience in a general construction firm,
3. Experience in pre-design, design, and construction phases of Design-Build and/or CMAR projects.
1. Estimating experience
2. AutoCAD, Revit or Navisworks experience
3. Written and oral communication skills
4. P6 scheduling skills
It is not expected that applicants meet all skills and considerations listed. Other skills not specifically listed above will be considered.
Job will require occasional travel confined to the western half of the U.S.
EOE, M/F/V/D encouraged to apply. Competitive wages, employee owned company.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at Sletten Construction