- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
- Processes incoming orders and medical records and maintains accurate patient charts.
- Verifies insurances and maintains compliance with payer requirements.
- Provides customer service for patients and clients by answering phone calls and responding to emails, as well as in-store customer service.
- Maintains an understanding of current trends related to sleep therapy.
- Maintains office cleanliness and supplies.
- Assists in routine audits and monthly meetings.
- Provides support for other team members as necessary.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must display an aptitude to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments as the company grows
- Moderate computer literacy and typing skills
- Strong customer service and inter-personal skills
- Associate's Degree or higher
- At least 1-2 years of experience with customer service
- Prior medical administrative assistant or DME-related experience a plus
- Prior experience with data entry and/or data management systems a plus
Job Type: Full-time, On-Site, Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm (partial work from home may be allowed on some occassions)
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
Sleep Source, LLC is a durable medical equipment company specializing in sleep therapy.
25509 Kelly Rd Ste BRoseville, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Sleep Source