Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse needed in Sleep Medicine
Interested in joining a dynamic team? Sleep Center Hawaii is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse for two Hawaiian Islands, Oahu with Pearl City and Honolulu locations, and Big Island, with Hilo and Kona locations. We are looking for someone who is able to work with a high degree of autonomy. Prior experience working in Sleep Medicine is a plus. The salary is competitive and will depend on experience.
- Takes complex medical histories on patients referred for consultation by community physicians.
- Performs physical examinations.
- Review CPAP compliance reports
- Develops treatment plans to provide optimal patient and medical management.
- Participates in continuing medical education to include specialty and sub-specialty meetings and conferences.
- Successful completion of an accredited Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner program and current Hawaii PA or NP license
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with physicians, and office staff, patients and their families
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Strong commitment to patient care team concept and privacy guidelines
Please email resume to:
Gabriele Barthlen, M.D. email@example.com or call her at (808) 291-8909.
Divina Mesa firstname.lastname@example.org or she can be reached at (671)-689-7378, (808) 754-6374