Do you enjoy building relationships with customers? Are you a problem-solver? Or, maybe you're interested in new career opportunities? If you answered YES! to any, then join our winning team!
Our sales representative provides information/support and acts as liaisons between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization. Advancement and compensation are based on performance.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills and business knowledge
- Management Involvement and support
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated job or school stability
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new sales in prospective accounts
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of business operation processes
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager