Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- One on one sales based interaction with customers.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work on the customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
Why Slate Consulting?
- Slate Consulting's one-to-one sales based interactions make us an industry-leader in client-centered service, satisfaction, and retention
- Slate Consulting's strategy provides employees phenomenal opportunities for advancement
- Slate Consulting offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success
- Outstanding training and management
- Advancement Opportunities
- Financial and Non-Financial Incentives
- Be rewarded for your efforts with opportunities to win bonuses and trips
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement Potential, Advancement, and pay are based on an individual’s performance
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee Awards and Recognition
Candidates with the following experience may apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager