Our company is seeking a Graphic Designer to Assist with the development of visual communication solutions. Design and produce simple graphic elements. The visual designer will execute the visual marketing deliverables as well as photography touch up in partnership with our marketing team and Creative Director. The ideal candidate will be customer-obsessed, creative, disciplined, and flexible, while creating and maintaining a consistent brand style for our business.
- Create compelling visual designs for digital channels (online, email, advertising, social) as needed
- Create creative and graphic designs of promotional materials (print & digital) as needed
- Design catalogs, look books or other print material, as needed
- Digitally produce/touch up product imagery as needed
- Design and/or edit graphics, illustrations and other creative
- Partner with in-store visual team to design store layouts or other mock ups as needed
Education / Experience: Assists with the development of creation visual communication solutions. Designs and produces simple graphic elements.
- 1-2 years graphic design experience
- Well-versed in adobe creative suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficient in print production and digital graphic design
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and work both creatively and with precision
- Be a solutions-oriented thinker, working closely with various individuals and teams to provide positive ideas and recommendations.
- Experience with image handling and correction, and optimization techniques
- Understanding of current social media trends
- Experience with video editing and photography