Executive Assistant to the President
Skywalker Holdings, LLC Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
Our Company seeks a highly motivated Executive Assistant to support aspects of one of our executive offices in Chicago, IL.
As Executive Assistant, this position requires the highest levels of integrity and confidentiality, a solid grasp of operations and business practices and well-developed, strategic project & time management skills. This position will begin with a probationary period of up to 90 days, as the importance of chemistry in this role and relationship cannot be overemphasized.
In this role, the Executive Assistant manages administrative and other functions in order to increase time at the executive level for executive functions and responsibilities. May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving all functions of the office. Responsible for confidential, detail-oriented, and time-sensitive materials. May also serve as point of contact for a wide array of private and public contacts. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence, including letters, memoranda, and reports. Heavy calendar and travel management.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively manage day to day business and personal calendars and will proactively assist with scheduling and meeting logistics.
- Provides high-level confidential support relating to both personal & professional responsibilities.
- Manage extensive business travel; schedule trip meetings and prepare itineraries for various domestic and international locations.
- Arrange logistics for business breakfasts / lunches / dinners including ordering food, preparing for technical requirements, photocopying, drafting agendas, etc.
- Draft minutes from board meetings; send final version approved version to attendees.
- Processing of travel and expense forms
- Liaison with entire organization, especially COBs office, HR, Finance & offsite team.
- General printing/photocopying/scanning/typing, as requested
- Performs special projects, errands and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with executive requests, regardless of location.
Education / Experience:
- 8 years of experience of C Level administrative support
- College degree preferred.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Impeccable integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extremely well organized with excellent time management and follow up skills.
- Strong business acumen and excellent judgment regarding priorities.
- Highly attentive to details and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with high initiative and resourcefulness.
- Willing to pitch in and assist other assistants as needed.
- Mature and polished administrative professional with upbeat, client-service oriented demeanor with colleagues, general public and high profile individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have flexibility to work outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays.
- Travel may be required.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and HR management systems
Skywalker Holdings, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Skywalker Holdings, LLC