Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist
Skymount Property Group Cleveland, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Skymount is looking for a Recruiter to join our team in our Berea, Ohio office. The Recruiter is responsible for creating strategic staffing approaches to attract a wide pool of qualified talent for the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills, experienced negotiating strategies and excellent organizational abilities. He/she should be familiar with developing recruitment marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top talent.
- Manage talent acquisition – Post jobs and ads in select locations. Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes. Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Strategize – Manage all stages of the recruitment process. Work with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization. Create exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top-performing employees. Draft and create job descriptions as needed. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Administrative duties – Schedule interviews, draft questions, attend job fairs and other recruiting events. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred
- Five years of direct recruiting experience managing all phases of the process
- Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiative
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
Our mission is simple: Think Big and Create Positive Change. We are a high-energy, fast-paced real estate investment company that wants to create a better future. We are looking for forward-thinking individuals that want to do the same.
Powered by JazzHR
Skymount Property Group
BusinessView all jobs at Skymount Property Group