Director of Client Relations & Financial Advisor Support
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $125,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Director of Client Relations & Advisor Support
RIA-Wealth Management / Financial Advisory
Company: Skyline Wealth Companies
Divisions: Client Relations & Office Operations
Position: Director of Client Relations & Financial Advisor Support
Location: Austin, Texas – Arboretum Area
Reports To: Managing Partners
Skyline Wealth – Family Office Wealth Advisory
Skyline Wealth Strategies, LLC is an Austin, Texas based Wealth Management company founded on the Promise of providing Lifestyle, Confidence, and Fulfillment to our clients through personalized Family Office Wealth Advisory. Skyline’s verticals include Wealth Management, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning, Private Equity, Estate Planning & Legacy Planning. Skyline’s serves Business Founders, Owners and Accredited High-Net Worth Investors planning and transitioning through the monetization, accumulation, preservation, and management phases of wealth management. We share the Core Values of Stewardship, Fulfillment and Legacy with our clients. Skyline’s Purpose is to Fulfill the ‘Founder’s Legacy’ of our Patriarchs and Matriarchs. We provide our clients with access to institutional grade Real Estate, Private Equity, Succession and Tax Planning. Our Founders Vision is Fulfillment for 1000+ Families.
Executive Summary of Role:
As the Director of Client Services & Advisor Support, you will be a key stakeholder in the operational buildout, oversite and execution of the Skyline’s mission to fulfill our Brand Promise, Core Values, Purpose and Vision. Your leadership will drive the growth & scale of Skyline Wealth which begins with executing on the companies objectives in our Central Texas footprint and prototype first, followed by expanding to five or more offices in strategic geographies via mergers and aqusisitions. In this leadership role, you will partner with Skyline’s parent company, Austin-Based Private Equity Firm, Noble Capital Group, LLC. Noble’s Private Equity Platform is aimed at growing and scaling target portfolio companies through the optimzation of operational efficiencies for organic growth coupled with exponential growth through M&A execution. With Skyline’s core values always top of mind, you will set the pace with building trust and confidence with our Families (Clients), and leading your admin/ ops Team to create a culture of “Do’ers” who produce and execute individually and as a Team.
This is a management role, with salary, bonus, profit-share and equity opportunity in addition to attractive benefits and perks. As the Director of Client Relations & Advisor Support of Skyline Wealth, you will lead from out-front by demonstrating indisputable mastery over Skyline’s Functions concentrated in Client Relations, Business Development, Finance, HR-Talent and Operations. For the right candidate, it will be obvious that all roads have led to this moment in time to join Skyline and lead the team on the epic and legendary five-year journey ahead.
Client Relations – Stewardship, Fulfillment & Legacy:
• Client Stewardship: Take Full Ownership of Client Relations for Skyline.
• Customer Experience: Strategic Design and Mastery of User Journey/ User Interface.
• Client Communications: Expert-Level Execution of High Impact Client Communication Process.
• Client Service: Modernize and Build Upon Best-In-Class Financial Service Platform.
• Rapport/ Trust/ Confidence: Build Lifelong Relationship with VIP Families/ Clients of the Firm.
• Client Gifting & Appreciation: Develop “Giftology” and Client High-Touch Value System.
• Director of First Impressions: Take Full Ownership of Office Atmosphere & Presentation.
• VIP Client Hosting/ Office Visits: High-Net-Worth Families In-Office Visits.
Business Development – New Business:
• Execution: Key Stakeholder in Growth from 200 Families to 1000 Families.
• Organic Growth: Skyline Central Texas Proof of Concept Execution for Scaling via M&A.
• Client Acquisition: Expert-Level Execution of the Client Acquisition & Onboarding Process.
• Marketing: Expert-Level Execution of the Strategic, Creative & Operative Marketing Process.
• Event Planning: Command and Control over Best In Class Events for New Business Development.
• Advisors Sales Support: Seamless Financial Advisor New Client Sales & Onboarding Support.
• New Business Processing: High-Touch Constant Client Contact for New Accounts Setup.
• Technology: Full Ownership and Mastery over Skyline Business Development Technology Stack.
• Podcast/ Radio-Show Support: Key Operational Support for Podcast/ Radio Show Programs.
• Digital Marketing/ Social Media: Internal Driver and Liaison with Agencies for Best in Class Media.
• PR-Communications: Internal Driver and Liaison with Agencies for Best in Class PR-Comms.
Operations – Enterprise Operating System:
• Culture: Drive High Impact “Differentiator Culture”, creating clear competitive advantage.
• Talent: Execute on Enterprise-Level Talent–HR Function to Attract, Grow & Retain Top Talent.
• Office Management: Create and Maintain First-Rate Office Operations Plan for Optimal Platform.
• Finance/ Accounting: Enterprise-Level Finance-Accounting Function for Visibility-Performance.
• Ops Technology: Enterprise-Level Operational Technology for Maximum Tech Efficiency Yield.
• CRM-Salesforce: Mastery & Ownership over CRM Database w/ APIs & Integrated Tech-Stack.
• Compliance/ Legal: Key Support for Enterprise-Level RIA Compliance, Legal and Best Practices.
Position Target Requirements:
• 5+ Years of Work Experience in the Financial Services Industry
• College degree preferred in Business, Finance and Advanced Financial/ Investment Accreditations
• Demonstrated Leadership Track-Record of Growing People, Capital and Companies
• Business Ownership, Entrepreneurial and/or Operator Experience in Demanding Small Business
• Team Builder, Leader and Manager of People and Ambassador of Culture
• Enterprise Operations System Implementation and Management Experience
• Demonstrated Advanced Technology Foundation
• Outstanding Communication Skills
• Business experience with supporting financial advisors in RIA Regulatory and Compliance
Company sponsorship: FINRA Series 65 and Group 1 – General Lines (Life & Health) Insurance
Comp: Salary + Bonus + Profit Sharing + Benefits:
Additional commissions program eligibility upon performance review!
• $125K+ Total Target Comp + Profit Share & Benefits
• $100K Base
• + Target Bonus 25% of Base
• + Profit Share Plan
• + Healthy Benefits & Perks
Skyline Wealth Strategies, LLC
9050 N. Capital of Texas HwyAustin, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?