CEO Chief Executive Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Chief Executive Officer - RIA-Wealth Management & Private Equity
Skyline Wealth – Family Office Wealth Advisory
Skyline Wealth Strategies, LLC is an Austin, Texas based Wealth Management company founded on the Promise of providing Lifestyle, Confidence, and Fulfillment to our clients through personalized Family Office Wealth Advisory. Skyline’s verticals include Wealth Management, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning, Private Equity, Estate Planning & Legacy Planning. Skyline’s serves Business Founders, Owners and Accredited High-Net Worth Investors planning and transitioning through the monetization, accumulation, preservation, and management phases of wealth management. We share the Core Values of Stewardship, Fulfillment and Legacy with our clients. Skyline’s Purpose is to Fulfill the ‘Founder’s Legacy’ of our Patriarchs and Matriarchs. We provide our clients with access to institutional grade Real Estate, Private Equity, Succession and Tax Planning. Our Founders Vision is Fulfillment for 1000 Families.
Executive Summary of Role
The ideal candidate will have past experience as a Financial Advisor in RIA Wealth Management, M&A, Income and Tax Planning Strategy, and Private Equity Lending. As the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the institutionalization, operational buildout, oversite and execution of the Skyline’s mission to fulfill our Brand Promise, Core Values, Purpose and Vision. Your Executive leadership will drive the growth & scale of Skyline Wealth which begins with executing on the companies’ objectives in our Central Texas footprint and prototype first, followed by expanding to five or more offices in strategic geographies via mergers and acquisitions. As CEO, you will partner with Skyline’s parent company, Austin-Based Private Equity Firm, Noble Capital Group, LLC. Noble’s Private Equity Platform is aimed at growing and scaling target portfolio companies through the optimization of operational efficiencies for organic growth coupled with exponential growth through M&A execution. With Skyline’s core values always top of mind, you will set the pace as a hands-on Advisor to Clients, Leader to Team creating a culture of “Doers” who produce and execute individually and as a Team.
This is a top-level executive role, with salary, bonus, profit-share and equity opportunity in addition to attractive benefits and perks. As the CEO of Skyline, you will lead from out-front by demonstrating indisputable mastery over Skyline’s Functions concentrated in Business Development, Finance, Operations and Client Relations. For the right candidate, it will be obvious that all roads have led to this moment in time to join Skyline and lead the team on the epic and legendary five-year journey ahead.
Executive Leadership – Champion
- Stewardship: Take Full Ownership for Skyline and Execute on the Founder’s Vision.
- Execution: Grow from 200 Families to 1000 Families.
- Culture: Establish High Impact “Differentiator Culture”, creating clear competitive advantage.
- Organic Growth: Skyline Central Texas Proof of Concept Execution.
- M&A Growth: Execute Skyline Rollup via M&A growth from one-office to five-offices over 3-5 yrs.
- Executive Leadership: Fiercely Leverage Advisors Excel & Noble Capital to Accelerate Growth.
Business Development and Client Relations – Scale
- Customer Experience: Strategic Design and Mastery of User Interface & User Experience/ Service.
- Client Acquisition: Expert-Level Execution of the Client Acquisition Process.
- Marketing: Expert-Level Execution of the Strategic, Creative & Operative Marketing Process.
- Communications: Expert-Level Execution of High Impact Communication Process.
- Product: Full Ownership and Mastery over Development, Growth and Management of Product.
- Technology: Full Ownership and Mastery over Skyline Business Development Technology Stack.
Operations – Enterprise Operating System
- Talent: Execute on Enterprise-Level Talent–HR Function to Attract, Grow & Retain Top Talent.
- Finance: Execute on Enterprise-Level Finance Function for Optimized Visibility & Performance.
- Technology: Execute on Enterprise-Level Tech Function for Mastery over IT-Security-Systems.
- Promote: Execute on Enterprise-Level Promote Function for Optimized Skyline Brand.
- RIA Compliance/ Legal: Execute on Enterprise-Level RIA Compliance, Legal and Best Practices.
Position Target Requirements
- Masters or MBA preferred in business, finance and advanced advisory/ investment accreditations
- Demonstrated executive leadership track record growing people, capital and companies
- RIA Background as Operator and M&A Execution with significant RIA Foundation
- Demonstrated Advanced Technology Foundation
- Licenses: Securities (Series 65 etc), Group 1 – General Lines (Life & Health) Insurance
- 10+ years of work experience in the financial services industry
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience with RIA regulatory and compliance
Skyline Wealth Strategies, LLC
9050 N. Capital of Texas HighwayAustin, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?