Sheet Metal Fabricator
Skyline Products Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operates fabricating machines: such as cutoff saws, shears, hydraulic brake presses, manual pan and box brake, band saws, cut, shape, and bend aluminum sheets, layout flat patterns from drawings and fabricate per tolerance allowance. Use of hand tools and pneumatic blind riveters.
- Reads Job Specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template
- Positions work piece against stops or aligns layout marks with die or blade
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation
- Removes burrs, sharp edges
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to lift 30lbs and push/pull 50 lbs
- This is a non CNC position. Hand fabrication and layout skills required.
Skyline Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressColorado Springs, CO
ManufacturingView all jobs at Skyline Products