LOCAL CLASS A CDL DRIVERS
Skyline Mail Carriers, Inc. is an award-winning logistics company that has been contracting with the United States Postal Service for over 40 years. We operate a fleet of over 80 tractors and trailers in the Northwest. Skyline is currently one of the largest mail carriers for the USPS in the Northwest.
Job Description: Class A CDL Drivers in Portland & Aurora OR
SMC is hiring qualified Local Class A CDL Drivers for the Portland & Aurora Oregon Area for our full-time driving positions. Drivers will pick up and deliver U.S. Mail from local USPS facilities using tractors and 53ft trailers. Opportunities for advancement within the company.
We have current openings operating these full-time schedules from:
- Sat & Sun - Portland, OR to Federal Way, WA round-trip – Schedule 02:00 – 10:00
Mon & Tue - Aurora, OR to Federal Way, WA round-trip – Schedule 01:00 – 09:00
Wed - Aurora, OR to Medford, OR round-trip - 10:30 – 22:30
- Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun Portland, OR to Seattle, WA round-trip 04:00-13:00
- Monday - Portland, OR to Seattle, WA round-trip. 20:00 – 00:30.
Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri. Portland, OR to Seattle, WA round-trip. 20:00-08:00
- Part-Time schedule Saturday & Sunday Portland, OR – Seattle, WA round-trip. 00:00 – 08:00
- Competitive starting pay is $22.70 - $27.73 per hour
- Company 100% paid Health Insurance for full time employees
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Offered
- Paid bi-weekly – Direct Deposit
- Paid bi-weekly - Direct Deposit available
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Home every day
- Paid Sick Leave Time
- Dedicated routes
- No layover
- Safety bonuses and incentives based on history with the company and safety record.
- $500 new hire bonus will be given to employees after completion of 90 days of full time employment.
- Class A CDL required
- Valid DOT Medical Certification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Good 5 year driving record
- Pass a USPS background check
- Winter weather driving experience
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers
- Willing to work extra days when needed
Call Curtis or Dan at 253-874-7811
Or apply online below.
You may also visit us in person or fax us at 253-661-0340. When coming into the office to apply, faxing resume or for an interview you must have the following: a copy of your complete driving record that is no older than 30 days, your medical card, driver's license and 10 year work history, make sure to have the addresses and phone # for your previous employment.
SKYLINE MAIL CARRIERS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SMC is a drug and alcohol free workplace and conducts pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.