Local Class A CDL Drivers
Skyline Mail Carriers, Inc. is an award-winning logistics company that has been contracting with the United States Postal Service for over 40 years. We operate a fleet of over 90 tractors and trailers in the Northwest. Skyline is currently one of the largest mail carriers for the USPS in the Northwest.
SMC is hiring qualified Local Class A CDL Drivers for the Puget Sound area for our full-time driving positions. These positions will operate out of our Everett, WA location. The available schedules are swing and night shifts. Drivers will pick up and deliver U.S. Mail from local USPS facilities using tractors and 53ft trailers. Overtime work available if wanted. Opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Competitive starting pay is $21.98 - $28.20 per hour
- Company 100% paid Health Insurance for full time employees
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Offered
- Paid bi-weekly - Direct Deposit Available
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Home every day
- Dedicated routes
- No layover
- Safety bonuses and incentives based on history with the company and safety record.
- Class A CDL required
- Valid DOT Medical Certification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Clean 5 year driving record
- Pass a USPS background check
- Winter weather driving experience
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers
Call Curtis or Dan at 253-874-7811
Or apply online below.
You may also visit us in person or fax us at 253-661-0340. When coming into the office to apply, faxing resume or for an interview you must have the following: a copy of your complete driving record that is no older than 30 days, your current medical card, driver's license and 10-year work history, make sure to have the addresses and phone # for your previous employment.
SKYLINE MAIL CARRIERS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SMC is a drug and alcohol free workplace and conducts pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing.