Service Support Specialist
- Expired: April 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’ve built an excellent team, but we’re always looking for new employees who are driven, have a love for all things automotive and believe in great customer service. There are a wide range of opportunities at our dealership, whether you’re a financial expert, or prefer to demonstrate features to customers. If you think this is the ideal career for you, we welcome you to apply and we’ll contact you if you seem like a great fit for our team.
As a Service Support Specialist, you will be directly responsible for helping to streamline the service process for our customers. You will be handling follow-up calls, tracking special order parts, road testing vehicles, and covering down for scheduling and rental positions when needed. The Support Specialist must be friendly, patient, enthusiastic, and a self-motivated team player with outstanding communications skills, a positive attitude, and an excellent work ethic.
- Assist with service drive activities as necessary
- Assist service advisor with accommodating customer needs
- Ensure that all calls presented are answered promptly and professionally
- Be prepared, friendly, knowledgeable, and confident on every call
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with dealer personnel at all levels
- Maintaining a professional code of conduct at all times
- Ask the customer qualifying questions to uncover needs and directs calls appropriately
- Ensures that service advisors receive messages promptly
- Set service appointments and route appointment information to the appropriate service advisor
- Provide reporting to dealership management
A high school diploma or GED
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat customers
Strong-tasking and organization skills
Basic computer proficiency
Professional appearance and demeanor
Some automotive knowledge strongly recommended
After a 90-day probationary period, the following benefits are offered
- 40 hours front loaded Paid Time Off
- Medical and dental coverage that includes a 75% employer paid premium share.
- Employer paid Group Life Insurance
- 7 paid Holidays each year
- Additional benefits: Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and more.
- Profit Share retirement fund (eligible after 1 year of service)
- You'll also enjoy employee discounts in parts, sales, and service.
Pay range for this position starts at $16.00 per hour. Final pay will be determined based on experience.
All applicants will be subject to pre-employment screening which includes a DMV records check, criminal background screen and drug screen. Skyline Ford is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get fresh Employee Relations Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.