23-24 High School Math Teacher
- Posted: over a month ago
Skyline Prep High School is seeking a motivated and dynamic teacher needed to create high quality, stimulating program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; establish effective rapport with students; motivate students to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a good educational foundation. This is a full-time, 10-month position.
Recruitment Bonus and Performance Bonus available.
Education: Must have a Bachelor Degree, preferably in Mathematics and/or equivalent experience teaching. Competitive salary for certified teachers. Fingerprint Clearance Card required.
Teachers may plan and organize based upon themes and groupings of content.
- Plan and deliver educational instruction using the most efficient and effective methodology for the students assigned.
- Conduct assessments that are research based and appropriate for the students assigned.
- Provide corrective feedback to students, and re-teach as necessary, to ensure that the students have mastered the objectives.
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with parents/guardians, and other educators to assist the students. * Implement the approved-course curriculum.
- Implement modifications in a student’s education plan as required.
- Consult with other school staff as necessary to complete the functions of the position.
- Complete written reports, and assigned administrative tasks related to these functions.
- Utilize preventive discipline methodology with assigned students.
- Model positive character virtues and habits. Assist students in developing positive moral and performance character attributes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Principal/School Leader
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform independently and in groups.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask when necessary.
- Knowledge of theory and practice of student learning styles.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations and statutes.
- Ability to remain pleasant and calm under sometimes-stressful circumstances.
- Ability to communicate cooperatively and constructively with other staff, students and parents in a multi-cultural environment.
- Computer skills including word processing, database, spreadsheet and graphics.
- Communication skills including email and calendar use.
- Technological Skills Required
** Contact email@example.com
Skyline Education Inc.
EducationView all jobs at Skyline Education Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?