We are looking for a hands on District Manager that has at least 8 years of experience managing multiple locations and up to 5-20 full-time or part-time employees.
You will be working remote from home and in the field managing your team.
This position requires willingness to work a split shift schedule which includes approximate hours in the morning from 8:30am-12:30pm and evening from 7:00pm-11:00pm, depending on needs.
You will be managing a team of full time and part time associates and overseeing services provided to guest and customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, AA degree preferred.
- 5+ years of direct line leadership experience
- Effectively plan, organize and manage time. Ability to adapt to changing environment. Comfortable with complexity.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences.
Base Salary - $50,000 to $60,000
- Valid driver license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive for periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions
- Flexibility to work split schedule and/or be on call during irregular hours depending on business needs
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs