Skyhook’s Product Marketing Manager
Skyhook is looking for a standout Product Marketing Manager to create compelling content, go-to-market
strategies and messaging for our full suite of products targeting the IoT, Wearables, and Device
Manufacturer markets. We are looking for an energetic writer, communicator and storyteller to join our
office in Boston’s Seaport area. The successful candidate thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced
environment and has a passion for learning by doing.
• Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this role will be crucial in growing Skyhook’s business
through the strategic development of compelling content, including: case studies, sales
Powerpoint presentations and corporate deck templates, product one-pagers, whitepapers,
webinars, website content and other sales enablement tools.
• Create product-related presentations internally and externally, working with Marketing, Sales and
Product Management to develop and update consistent market-ready messaging.
• Create go-to-market strategy and execution plan, including worldwide product launches, market
research to inform strategy, target market analysis, outbound messaging & value propositions,
differentiation, sales training & tools, and demand generation & thought leadership outreach.
• Define distinctive competence of product set, specifically defining the product differentiators in the
context of a target audience.
• Be an arbiter of best practices in writing (grammar, tone, voice) and branding.
• 3-5 years minimum of experience, preferably in a software or mobile technology marketing or
• Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Public Relations or related communications field
• Working knowledge of the IoT ecosystem and its various industries
• Superb technical writing and communication skills; versed in both long and short-form content
• Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
• Experience and knowledge of applications like Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Knowledgeable of Inbound Marketing best practices, with experience in marketing automation
software and CMS systems such as HubSpot.
• Product Marketing experience in a highly technical and B2B focused environment preferred
• Experience and discipline working in an agile environment
• HubSpot and Salesforce.com experience