- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skyhook Enterprises is a leading global provider in the energy industry. We have partnered with some of the world’s most renowned leaders in the industry. As an Account Manager, you’ll use your sales expertise to help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver. We need an Account Manager who has a genuine desire to help others and a passion to serve those in need. If this describes you, don't delay and apply today!
Our Account Manager Will:
- Develop and grow long-lasting relationships with prospective clients
- On-boarding new client information accurately, fostering client relationships, and executing presentations flawlessly
- Attend client meetings to develop new sales tactics that will enhance customer acquisition
- Sell and negotiate contracts to potential new clients
- Professionally represent the company while interacting with clients, customers, and team members
- Collaborate with other Account Managers and the Sales Team in order to increase sales revenue
- Become a master in the clean and renewable energy world and our client’s brand in order to develop a cutting edge against competitors
- Work independently and exercise independent judgment in the determination of engaging, developing, and maintaining suitable clients
We are looking for an Account Manager With:
- Previous work experience within the roles of, or related fields of, Account Management, Business Development, Inside/Outside Sales, Client Success Management, etc.
- Superior listening and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly and effectively
- The capability to thrive in an independent environment, but also an exceptional team player
- Strong multi-tasking abilities in a constantly changing environment
- Keen sense of urgency, resilience, and desire to achieve at a high level
- Competitive, self-motivating and, goal-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Skyhook Enterprises