As a leader in experimental marketing & customer acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized retail marketing campaigns for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through sales, direct marketing, promotions, and customer service within local markets and businesses including major retail locationsA!
In this entry-level role, the Entry Level Management Trainee will use his or her eagerness to learn and implement natural enthusiasm to assist the retail marketing division & client acquisitions team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company’s overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Management Trainee include:
- Participating in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
- Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards to sales team members for each client customized retail and/or client acquisition field campaign taking place
- Assisting customers with any questions they may have in regards to featured client products/services during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Applying knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Assist the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day duties as required Requirements:
- College degree in sales, marketing, management, or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, event or retail related settings are an asset • Internship experience and/or previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this role
- Self-motivated and results driven • Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Ability to start within 2 week