Wiring Diagram, Harnesses Design & Installation Engineer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Skydweller Aero Inc. is a transatlantic cutting-edge aerospace company developing solar-powered aircraft solutions capable of achieving perpetual flight with heavy, and powerful payload capacity. Utilizing technology based upon the longest continuous renewably powered flight program in history, this fast-growing startup is developing a new class of unmanned aircraft, providing the persistence of geosynchronous satellites with powerful sensing capabilities and the flexibility of a large, airborne platform. Skydweller Aero Inc. has World and US headquarters in Oklahoma City and European offices headquartered in Spain.
Engineering, Electrical, Wiring Diagrams, Harnesses Detailed Design, Routing, and Installation
We are seeking an Electrical Harnesses Installation Designer and/or Senior Designer to play a crucial role in the design and development of our solar-powered aircraft. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of electrical aerospace design, systems integration, and component selection and will work closely with other members of our engineering and design teams to bring our innovative aircraft to life. Your day-to-day work will be:
- Systems integration and design of conceptual wiring systems
- Design, document, and release detailed wiring diagrams, harnesses, and/or electrical design installations
- Selection of electrical components (cables, connectors, backshells…)
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers, and technicians to ensure that all systems and components are integrated and working together effectively
- Support harness manufacturing, aircraft installation final assembly, and functional tests
- Perform trade studies and cost analysis to determine the most efficient and cost-effective design solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in aeronautical technology and regulations, and recommend changes and improvements to our aircraft design as needed
- Prepare reports, presentations, and technical documents to communicate design concepts, results, and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field
- 3+ years of experience in electrical design including detailed wiring diagrams, harnesses and/or harness installations
- Extensive experience in computer-aided design (CAD) software programs for designing harnesses, and harness installations
- Familiar with Harness Related Mil Specs, MIL Standards and aerospace electrical design directives
- Experience in developing and maintaining requirements and technical documentation
- Fluent in English
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field and 5 years of applied experience
- Proficiency in Catia V5 Electrical Module.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional and multicultural team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to develop creative solutions to complex engineering challenges
- Passion for innovation and a drive to make a positive impact on the aviation industry and the environment
- Broad understanding of instrumentation, sensors, complex systems integration, and technical standard protocols (RS-232, ARINC-429, CANBus…)
- Able to prioritize, execute and delegate tasks in an exciting, fast passed, dynamic environment
- Applied experience with hard real-time operating systems and embedded systems, harness manufacturing or installation processes.
Preferred Tools / Process Experience
- CATIA V5 EHI (Electrical Harness Installation)
- Creo Schematic, VISIO, Draw IO or similar software will be a plus
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Electrical Installation Engineer
1. Please ensure your resume (CV) is in English.
2. Also please do not have more than one job application, rather apply to one position and refer to other positions that you are interested in, in the NOTES section.
3. Since BambooHR is a 3rd party software, please always check your spam folder for our responses.
1. Health insurance: We offer health insurance to all FTEs, which can include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
2. Paid time off: This includes vacation time, sick leave, and personal days.
3. Flexible schedules: we offer flexible schedules; we help employees achieve a better work-life balance.
4. Professional development opportunities: we may offer training, educational opportunities, or tuition reimbursement programs to help employees develop their skills and advance their careers.
5. Wellness programs: we offer wellness programs that promote healthy living and can include things like gym memberships, nutrition counseling, or stress-management classes.
6. Flex Remuneration.
7. Meal Vouchers.
8. Stock options: all FTEs after one year of seniority may have the opportunity to receive options as part of their compensation package.
9. Bonuses: we offer bonuses or other forms of performance-based compensation to reward employees for their hard work and achievements.
10. Fruits and soft drinks in the office.
Skydweller S.L.Mineral Springs, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.