SkyTerra’s Managed Services Team is looking for a well-rounded Systems Analyst to work on site at a client location in Austin, TX. This position will also troubleshoot complex customer account support needs for the On-Site client for 20% of the time. The individual will also be part of the greater Managed Services team supporting and growing SkyTerra’s Managed Services clients. The Systems Analyst will work with various internal, external, technical, and business organizations. This position will entail learning to support multiple applications across many system configurations, requiring the ability to work “after-hours” on high-severity issues when they arise. This role is customer facing and requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
This position will provide full time on-premises support at a client location, with the additional role of providing remote support for other SkyTerra clients.
Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Reports directly Managed Services Team Lead
- Provides services through telephone, email and face-to-face contact with clients.
- Maintains Managed Services client relationships
- Assists new client on-boarding process
- Maintains client monitoring dashboards and reporting
- Assembles hardware and installs or deletes software to ensure all hardware and software are working properly
- Adheres to Managed Services processes
- Adheres standard suite of time entry and client management tools
- Works cooperatively across departments to gather issue information and drive to resolution
- Responds to Tickets or Escalate to appropriate Systems Engineer as needed
- Performs client support, troubleshooting, and maintenance (ticket resolution)
- Participate in 24/7/365 on-call rotation, that includes night and weekend shifts, and be able to resolve critical system issues
- Troubleshoot issues relating but not limited to:
- Active Directory
- User management
- Group Policy Objects
- LAN/WAN connectivity
- Microsoft O365 Office Suite
- Windows Desktop operating systems
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Third party applications with the assistance of the vendors support staff
- Windows (desktop and server)
- Microsoft Azure Management Portals
- Connectwise Product Suite
- Cisco Meraki
- Enterprise Identity Management
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) to our clients for supported technologies
- Provide clients with timely written and oral updates regarding their support cases.
- Create or update documented policies and procedures for the use of technical staff when new issues occur that may impact multiple users.
- Monitor clients’ infrastructure leveraging standard remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools
- Develop new technical skills and learn industry knowledge as required
- 2+ years of experience with hands-on, experience in managed services
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, and handle shifting priorities professionally
- Excellent communication and reactionary/triage instincts
- Able to provide exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and tickets generated by our clients.
- Strong Windows Desktop and Server administration including Active Directory, Group Policy, and user management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure, VPN tunneling, ACL's and security around cloud computing.
- Solid understanding of networking principles
- Experience with remote monitoring and management tools (RMM)
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, and/or Operations from an accredited college/university or related professional experience
Required License or Certification:
Valid driver’s license