Full Time Security Officer positions available at a prime location in Downtown Chicago.
We have several immediate openings for unarmed security officers at this premium downtown Chicago location. In addition, this person must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time. This is a top-quality, high visibility location in the heart of downtown Chicago serving visitors from all over the world.
What We Offer:
- Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off, Including Holidays
- Growth Opportunity-We like to promote from within!
- On-going Training
- This position pays $13 an hour
• Must have a PERC card and 20 hour training certificate
• Stable and consistent work history (at least 6 recent months in Security)
• High school diploma or GED (must be from an accredited institution).
• Must be 21 years of age
• Must successfully pass a drug test.
• Must have a valid State of Illinois Driver's license OR State ID (both are not required)
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to Stand/Walk for long periods of time
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities
- Informing violators of policy and procedures
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.