Warehouse Associate Order Selector (1st Shift)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are recruiting a Warehouse Associate Order Selector (1st Shift) to join our fortune 500 team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials.
- Responsibilities include shipping, receiving, stocking and loading warehouse inventory daily.
- Counting and documenting inventory on a rotating basis to ensure accurate inventory records.
- With the above duties position will involve lifting (up to 50lbs) and standing for long periods of time.
- Pick customer orders, pack, label and prepare orders for shipment.
- Load/unload truck, receive/stock product.
- Maintain clean, safe work area, sweeping, emptying trash, general clean up.
Hours and Pay
Monday - Friday 8AM- 4:30PM - $15 an Hour with 10-20 Hours of OT Each week
The SkySource Difference: We are not just another staffing firm! We truly care about our candidates long-term success and how we get there together. So the BIG Question is... How do we get there?
Our team of Recruiters come with 5 plus years of industry experience and are not looking to just find you a job. We truly care about your short-term and long-term career goals and understand what's important in making that next career move. We want to understand what you are looking for from a cultural, compensation and benefits perspective.
Apply today and experience the SkySource difference!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at SkySource Solutions
Get fresh Order Selector Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.