We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator/Analyst to join our enterprise New Owner Development team team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. The primary role of this position is to create and manage a marketing database identifying new business opportunities. The individual will also manage a team of Data Specialists to maintain and update the lists.
- Create/manage distribution lists and prospecting lists
- Merge and clean completed distribution lists from all team members and verify all records have been returned (use of vLookups)
- Prepare list for Salesforce upload/update
- Manage data Team schedule of 14-16 people
- Manually compile reports (daily, weekly or monthly)
- Create/manage various reports from Salesforce and pivot as required (both planned and ad hoc)
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Create and manage test environment (sandbox)
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications
- Keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide users with technical support
- Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration and system maintenance
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing leads, contacts and pipelines
- Design, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, and reports within Salesforce.
- Ability to research apps from the App Exchange to determine adaptability and ability to perform a cost analysis on apps
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills