We are looking for an upbeat and enthusiastic medical billing specialist to join our enterprise team! Position could last a month or more than a month as It depends on how quickly work list is worked through and this could end up being permanent based on other needs in other departments. We have recently gone through a change in the way they are processing claims.
- Full revenue cycle experience
- This position is in place to go back through a set of claims that were already filed and re-bill them under the new guidelines. This project is very compliance driven and reporting into high level executives so it is important that they candidate is very sharp and shows up to work everyday.
- Qualified candidate is going to be using an excel file, looking up the receivable group, looking up the claim in the system and then following a set of steps laid out already.
- They will have to then re-validate the information and submit the claim.
- Qualified candidate must have great attention to detail and great data entry skills.
- We cannot afford to have to go back and make adjustments after it has already been re-billed so errors cannot happen. Flexible hours.
- Flex schedule at 7:00am-8:00am and work an 8 hour shift with half hour lunch.
The SkySource Difference: We are not just another staffing firm! We truly care about our candidates long-term success and how we get there together. So the BIG Question is... How do we get there?
Our team of Recruiters come with 5 plus years of industry experience and are not looking to just find you a job. We truly care about your short-term and long-term career goals and understand what's important in making that next career move. We want to understand what you are looking for from a cultural, compensation and benefits perspective.
Apply today and experience the SkySource difference!