Material Handler/Forklift Operator (2nd and 3rd)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are recruiting multiple Material Handler Forklift Operator to join our fortune 500 growing team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials on 2nd and 3rd shift which are 4:30PM - 1:00AM and 10:00PM - 6:30AM
- Moves chemical product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using forklift, pallet jack or dock loader.
- Reads production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Records amounts of materials or items received and distributed. Maintains the equipment in a safe and clean manner and reports service requests as needed. Follows safety rules, operating instructions, and company procedures.
- May require forklift operation certification.
- Will need a more experienced candidate than typical entry/intermediate level waste management position.
- Material handler position will require recent fork lift experience (sit down, propane powered), with hazardous waste or containerized waste experience being a plus. This position will require the candidate to work a significant portion of their work day outside.
Starting pay is $18 and after 6 months you will be eligible for an increase and full benefits.
The SkySource Difference: We are not just another staffing firm! We truly care about our candidates long-term success and how we get there together. So the BIG Question is... How do we get there?
Our team of Recruiters come with 5 plus years of industry experience and are not looking to just find you a job. We truly care about your short-term and long-term career goals and understand what's important in making that next career move. We want to understand what you are looking for from a cultural, compensation and benefits perspective.
Apply today and experience the SkySource difference!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at SkySource Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?