Laboratory Technician (Chemistry)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Laboratory Technician to become an integral part of our growing fortune 500 team! The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for completing shift assignments to support the Quality department in a safety and effective manner. This is a 2nd shift position starting at $24/hr.
- Assignments include performing chemical and physical testing per approved methods
- Data entry and result reporting
- Completing line audits
- Material inspections
- Completing other tasks as assigned by the Lead technician or department supervisor or manager.
- Execution of chemical and physical analysis per approved methods and protocols. Interpreting results and advising plant operations on results and trends in the data.
- Completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities that include any combination of the following: record keeping, LIMS data, SAP entry, product release, instrument maintenance and repair, supply management, safety and operation training, sample collection, audits, and inspections.
- Support External analysis, R&D
- Perform housekeeping and safety and environmental tasks
• Computer skills in Microsoft word and excel.
• High school graduate with three years of experience in a lab setting or with two years advanced training degree.
• One to three years of analytical chemistry and instrumentation experience
• Must be able to communicate professionally and tactfully, with all associate levels, across all departments.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritizing own work, while meeting quantity and work requirements.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to frequently walk through all areas of the manufacturing plant, on a daily basis.
• Must be able to work any/all shifts, to include weekends and required overtime.
The SkySource Difference: We are not just another staffing firm! We truly care about our candidates long-term success and how we get there together. So the BIG Question is... How do we get there?
Our team of Recruiters come with 5 plus years of industry experience and are not looking to just find you a job. We truly care about your short-term and long-term career goals and understand what's important in making that next career move. We want to understand what you are looking for from a cultural, compensation and benefits perspective.
Apply today and experience the SkySource difference!
HealthcareView all jobs at SkySource Solutions
Get fresh Chemistry Laboratory Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.