We are seeking 9 highly motivated, energetic, compassionate and enthusiastic Healthcare Customer Service Representative to join our growing and enterprise team! You will be responsible for helping patients with transportation to and from their doctors appointments and assisting them with scheduling doctors appointments. We are looking for a highly empathetic, friendly, punctual Customers Service professional to join our fun, and professional team. This role involves taking anywhere from 30-45 inbound calls per day and entering patient information and the occasional follow-up call.
Training: Training will last 4 weeks. Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday during training. Candidates have to be present for training. Training begins on October 21st.
Interviews will take place September 24th, 25th, 26th.
After training, you will be selected for one the following shifts listed below so you have to be open to to all shifts.
- 6a – 4:30p F,S,Sun,M 4x10 hour shifts
- 7:30a – 6pm M,Tue,W,F 4x10 hour shifts
- 7:45a – 6:15p M,Tue,W,F 4x10 hour shifts
- 8a – 4:30p M-F 5x8 hour shifts
- 8a – 5:30p M,Tue,W,F 4x9 hour shifts
8a – 12p Thursday 1x4 hour shift
- 8a – 5:30p M,Tue,TH,F 4x9 hour shifts
8a – 12p Wednesday 1x4 hour shift
- 8:15a – 6:45p M,Tue,W,F 4x10 hour shifts
- 8:45a – 6:15p M,Tue,W,TH 4x9 hour shifts
8:45a – 12:45p Friday 1x4 hour shift
- 11:30a – 10p S,Sun,M,W 4x10 hour shifts
- 1:30 – 10p M-F 5x8 hour shifts
- Handle customer inquiries and directions.
- Looking for someone with excellent listening skills
- Excellent writing, reading, and basic computer and typing skills
- We are looking for someone highly organized, punctual and detailed
- Provide information regarding their Doctors appointment
- Document and update customer records based on interaction
- Previous experience in customer service, inbound call center or healthcare customer service experience.
- Express empathy with patients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent with Directions