We are seeking 15 highly motivated, energetic, compassionate and enthusiastic Healthcare Customer Service Representative to join our growing and enterprise team! You will be responsible for helping patients with transportation to and from their doctors appointments and assisting them with scheduling doctors appointments. We are looking for a highly empathetic, friendly, punctual Customers Service professional to join our fun, and professional team. This role involves taking anywhere from 30-45 inbound calls per day and entering patient information and the occasional follow-up call.
Training: Training will last 4 weeks. Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday during training. Candidates have to be present for training.
Interviews will take place at the end of July
After training, you will be selected for one the following shifts listed below so you have to be open to to all shifts.
10 hour shifts (4 days a week for 10 hours a shift)
1. 6:00am – 4:30pm Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
2. 6:00am – 4:30pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
3. 7:00am – 5:30pm Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
4. 8:45am – 7:15pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
5. 9:00am – 7:30pm Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri
6. 9:30am – 8:00pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
7. 11:00am – 9:30pm Sun, Mon, Tues, Sat
8. 11:00am – 9:30pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
9. 12:30pm – 11:00pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri
10. 12:30pm – 11:00pm Sun, Thurs, Fri, Sat
5 days ( 1 shift at 4 hours a day and 4 shifts at 9 hours a day):
11. 8:30am – 12:30pm: Mon and 8:30am – 6:00pm: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
12. 7:15am – 11:15am: Mon and 7:15am – 4:45pm: Sun, Tues, Fri, Sat
8 hour shifts
13. 4:00am – 12:30pm Sun, Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat
14. 4:00am – 12:30pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
15. 5:30am – 1:30pm Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Handle customer inquiries and directions.
- Looking for someone with excellent listening skills
- Excellent writing, reading, and basic computer and typing skills
- We are looking for someone highly organized, punctual and detailed
- Provide information regarding their Doctors appointment
- Document and update customer records based on interaction
- Previous experience in customer service, inbound call center or healthcare customer service experience.
- Express empathy with patients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent with Directions