We are seeking a Data Analyst to become an integral part of our enterprise fortune 500 team! You will perform data collection, analysis, validation and reporting. Designs, tests, and documents processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures. Strong analytical and organizational skills also essential. 0 - 2 years experience
- Excel Wizard (Advanced to Expert level
- Low level Data Analyst, no SQL required
- Possible contract to hire, no guarantees
- Able to perform pivot tables, functions, formulas, v-lookups, pivot reporting, macros, micros
- This individual will be organizing, comparing, analyzing data.
- They will receive a report from a 3rd party and then compare that report to Univar's internal reports to see where the data differs, understand why it differs, and communicate this to the manager.
- This report has over 50,000 cells each report.
- The hiring manager will need this individual to also add data, upload, edit, and change data as he sees errors and inconsistencies.
- SQL is not required and this is a relatively low level Data Analyst role
First day start details:
- They must appear onsite for the first duration of their training and then will discuss remote work once they get started due to COVID-19.
Sky Source Solutions