We are seeking a motivated and upbeat healthcare Customer Service or Call Center professional to join our growing enterprise Fortune 500 team in the pharmacy department. You will be the primary liaison between the customer and all other departments, assisting them in ordering their prescriptions. We are looking for someone with a background in healthcare, call center experience, and the ability to provide exceptional customer service. Bilingual Spanish candidates preferred but not required.
- Enrolling new patients into the pharmacy
- High Volume of Inbound and Outbound calls
- Incoming documentation
- Outbound calls regarding copay amounts for medication
- Inbound calls for customer care
- Insurance Verification
- Healthcare Customer Service or pharmacy Customer Service experience a plus
- Previous call center experience or customer service experience
- Understanding of medical insurances
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Type 50+ WPM
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Understands the importance of, and demonstrates a customer service philosophy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to enter information accurately into a database system.
- Develops a working knowledge of pharmacy dispensing regulations, pharmacy data systems, and pharmacy billing practices and policies.
- High School Diploma required
- Prior courses in insurance billing and data processing preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred.
This will be a full time role working Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day and flexible to work from 8 00 AM - 7:00 PM, with shift hours of 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM during the initial training period.
This position will be eligible for weekly pay, medical, dental, and vision benefits.
The SkySource Difference: We are not just another staffing firm! We truly care about our candidates long-term success and how we get there together. So the BIG Question is... How do we get there?
Our team of Recruiters come with 5 plus years of industry experience and are not looking to just find you a job. We truly care about your short-term and long-term career goals and understand what's important in making that next career move. We want to understand what you are looking for from a cultural, compensation and benefits perspective.
Apply today and experience the SkySource difference!